Here is the version of reality that Donald Trump and the Trump team have been spreading around since the election:
- Trump’s victory was one of the biggest in recent history.
- Trump kept a Ford plant from moving to Mexico.
- Snobby New York theater elites were rude to VP-elect Mike Pence on Friday.
- The demonstrations and marches following the election were the work of “professional protesters.”
- The New York Times apologized for its anti-Trump coverage during the campaign.
- Trump won the debates handily.
- He totally could have won the Trump University lawsuit, but chose to settle for the good of the country.
It’s only been ten days so far. Can he keep this up for four years?